2020 – 2021 HYPE Ambassador Program
Cedarbrook Media is looking for hard-working, high-energy, talented and creative high school students to fill our HYPE Ambassador Program! If you have a passion for photojournalism, videography and/or sports photography – then this program may be the perfect opportunity for you! Ambassadors can begin building their resumes, publishing their sports articles, assisting with sideline or courtside photography, using professional photography equipment/software and receiving one-on-one mentoring/training from the Creative Director and/or Editorial Director of Cedarbrook Media Group! Based on their years of service in the program, all Ambassadors are also eligible for the Cedarbrook Media Scholarship upon graduation from high school.
- Must be a High School Student
- Must have completed Photojournalism I & II (or equivalent)
- Must have completed Principles of AV Production (or equivalent)
- Application and Teacher Recommendation(s) due by 7/25/2020
- Must attend HYPE Ambassador Orientation in early August 2020
- Attend 3-4 Events each month (may include team photo shoots, games, pep rallies, etc.)
- Attend monthly HYPE Ambassador meetings
- Submit ONE sports article each month for publishing consideration
- Actively engage in promoting and sharing Cedarbrook Media and its products on social media platforms
- Represent Cedarbrook Media with professionalism
CEDARBROOK MEDIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
1 Year of Service – up to $500 to your college of choice
2 Years of Service – up to $1,000 to your college of choice
3 Years of Service – up to $1,500 to your college of choice
4 Years of Service – up to $2,500 to your college of choice
Download the Ambassador Application below.
Please email completed application and recommendation(s) to Heather Reynolds at Heather@CedarbrookMedia.com no later than 7/25/2020.